S H E R R Y . P A N _ G O O D L I F E =)

✿ S M I L E . H A P P I L Y

  • ✿ S M I L E . H A P P I L Y

Saturday, October 1

好美丽的爱心 !

我说啊 , 最近好多人拍这中照片 , 应该很难吧 ??


不错美丽把 ~
Posted by S H E R R Y . P A N ●♥✿ ... 9:04:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

✿ the owner

✿ the owner

✿ Monthly Archives

  • January (1)
  • November (1)
  • October (6)
  • September (1)

✿ piece of advice

► You should gain more friends in order to understand you. ◄

MY FB ACC

Sherry Shi Yi

Create Your Badge

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
myspace music playermp3 music player for myspaceadd music to your myspace

✿ quotes

x Laugh ur heart out x Cherish the memories x Ignore the pain x Love&Learn x 4get&4give x Cos remember u only get 1 life to live x x
sherry.pan. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.